I'm Glad I'm a Boy! I'm Glad I'm a Girl!  

Posted by downloadfreemoviesgames in

I have something so amazing to share, you're not even going to believe it.
Like a week ago some other library returned this book that they'd borrowed. We have a copy of it, and not too many libraries do, so apparently people request it pretty regularly. One of my coworkers took a look at it and all of us read it, shocked. It's a kids book that would never, never, never get published these days. I love gender roles. I really do. But I just know that this would be like, a lawsuit on every page.


I'm Glad I'm a Boy! I'm Glad I'm a Girl! (14 pics)

I'm Glad I'm a Boy! I'm Glad I'm a Girl! (14 pics)

I'm Glad I'm a Boy! I'm Glad I'm a Girl! (14 pics)

I'm Glad I'm a Boy! I'm Glad I'm a Girl! (14 pics)

I'm Glad I'm a Boy! I'm Glad I'm a Girl! (14 pics)

I'm Glad I'm a Boy! I'm Glad I'm a Girl! (14 pics)

I'm Glad I'm a Boy! I'm Glad I'm a Girl! (14 pics)

I'm Glad I'm a Boy! I'm Glad I'm a Girl! (14 pics)

I'm Glad I'm a Boy! I'm Glad I'm a Girl! (14 pics)

I'm Glad I'm a Boy! I'm Glad I'm a Girl! (14 pics)

I'm Glad I'm a Boy! I'm Glad I'm a Girl! (14 pics)

I'm Glad I'm a Boy! I'm Glad I'm a Girl! (14 pics)

I'm Glad I'm a Boy! I'm Glad I'm a Girl! (14 pics)

I'm Glad I'm a Boy! I'm Glad I'm a Girl! (14 pics)

Bookmark and Share
This entry was posted on Saturday, June 13, 2009 at 4:19 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

DOWNLOAD

Disclaimer

All links are accidentally found on net and we are not responsible for copyright violation by any means.